Sol Body Bronze Hour Shimmering Body Powder ($12.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a darker peach with strong, warm undertones and a smooth, lightly metallic finish with faint micro-sparkle throughout. It was marginally less sparkly compared to most shades in the formula, and it seemed a little creamier to the touch as well.
It had sheerer coverage applied with a brush and more medium, buildable coverage applied with a fingertip, which was in line with how it was marketed. The product applied evenly to bare skin and diffused well along the edges with little effort. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
- Melt Cosmetics Honey (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Maybelline Molten Peach (P, $9.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Venus Nectar (LE, $48.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Tock (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #3 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Nuanced (LE, $34.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Tarte Lit (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Morning After (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Milani Dayglow (P, $10.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!