ColourPop Toffee Cake Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a deep, coppery-red with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation, which seemed a little more pigmented than marketed.
The blush had a smooth, somewhat powdery texture, which was blendable but prone to kicking up excess in the pan, so one had to be more precise about picking up product to begin with. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Glossier Storm (P, $18.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Kaja Extra Pepper (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Plum Foolery (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- LYS Beauty Empower (P, $16.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- Milani Cherry on Top (P, $7.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Paradise Venus (P, $38.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Untamed (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Ravish (P, $60.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Bordeaux Brat (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Sydney Grace Tangled (P, $9.00) is lighter, more muted, warmer (80% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!