ColourPop Text Me Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a vivid, fuchsia pink with cool undertones and a matte finish. It seemed to have a “natural” matte finish as it wasn’t flat or powdery on my skin but there was no visible shimmer either.
It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, so a little went a long way, but it was intended to have more buildable coverage per the brand. The texture was smooth, silky, and finely-milled, which made for easy blending. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fighting Crime (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Pink Desire (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flamenco (P, $8.00) is lighter, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B218 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Wayne Goss Shocking (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Coeur Battant (P, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Viseart Rose #3 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Coin Purse (LE, $8.00) is lighter (80% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!