ColourPop Swirled Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium-dark pink with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It seemed to swatch a bit pinker on me than what it appeared in the pan. It had a soft, moderately powdery texture that had some kick up in the pan, but it applied evenly and blended out well without looking flat/matte. It had medium, buildable color payoff that lasted well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Catch My Vibe (P, $8.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Patrick Ta She’s That Girl (Powder) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Pink (PiP, ) is darker, glossier (95% similar).
- Dior Miss (047) (P, $46.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Fleur Power (P, $24.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Secret Crush (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Kiss Me (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Sassy Pants (PiP, $8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Strobeberry (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Vieve Cherub (P, $32.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!