ColourPop 4Ever Yours Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a vivid, medium-dark reddish-coral with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had medium pigmentation in a single layer, which was easily built up to high coverage if desired.
The texture was very finely-milled and almost felt like silk to the touch, which ensured easy blending on my cheeks. This shade showed signs of fading after eight hours of wear.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Coloured Raine Copper Rose (LE, $12.00) is cooler, glossier (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Cherry Blaze (Right) (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Freedom (P, $30.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Hey, Coral, Hey (P, $29.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Croisette (LE, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Holiday (2019) (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Aloha Honey (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Ooh She’s Blushing (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Electric Bloom (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!